Erin TruslowAll plans by this Coach
This 14 week beginner to intermediate mid/long distance training plan will includes a solid build with regular recovery weeks. Assuming athletes has basic knowledge of swim drills, has access to a track for speed work days and a trainer for occasional indoor bike workouts. (Most Trainer Ride workouts can be transferred to the road). Treadmill runs are included as well and match up to the Treadmill Workouts ebook on iTunes written by Coach Erin Truslow. Test weeks every 4 weeks for you to track your progress. If you have questions feel free to contact the coach email@example.com. This program will get you to the finish line of your next mid/long distance triathlon. Be sure to treat your body with kindness post hard workouts with stretching, rolling, massage, ice baths, cryo or your favorite way to recover. See you at the finish line!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.