Basic Beginners Half Ironman 70.3 Triathlon Training Program. (25 weeks)
USA Triathlon and IRONMAN Certified Coach Justin RoederAll plans by this Coach
The Ultimate Beginners 70.3 Triathlon Program (25 weeks)
This Beginner Full Ironman Distance (1.2 mi swim, 56 mi bike, 13.1 mi run) Triathlon Program is perfect for the triathlete that just needs to basic guide to complete their first ironman.
This plan utilizes athlete's rate of perceived effort for the swim, bike, and run training sessions. Athlete are encouraged to utilize distance and time as their metric of training with this plan, but you can also incorporate other technology as you see fit.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?