Middle Distance - Prep Period
a 3 week prep period plan consisting of 2 weeks of prep and anatomical adaptation workouts including SBR as well as strength and conditioning sessions
followed by a 3rd test week to prepare for the start of Base Period training
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:20 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|2:30 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|3:20 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|1:55 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:20 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||2:30 hrs||1:15 hrs|
||3:20 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||1:55 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.