Triathlon B2B North Carolina Half Iron Distance--beginner
Karen BuxtonAll plans by this Coach
This 12-week plan is for the triathlete who has competed in several sprint and international distance triathlons and is looking to step-up to the more challenging half iron distance. Before starting this plan you are capable of swimming 3 times per week at 45 minutes per session, able to cycle comfortably for at least 90 minutes and able to run for at least 60 minutes. You should be able to workout 45 to 90 minutes per day during the week and 2 to 5 hours per day on the weekends.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?