Karen BuxtonAll plans by this Coach
This 10-week plan is for the triathlete who has completed sprint and Olympic distance races and is looking to step up to the ½ iron distance. The White Lake 1/2 is a great choice for your first 1/2, as it is VERY flat. Before starting this plan you are capable of swimming 3 times per week from 45 to 60 minutes per session, able to cycle comfortably for at least 90 minutes and should have several 60 minute runs under your belt. Up to this point in your schedule you should be completing about 7 to 9 hours of training per week.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?