Half Long Distance 20 Weeks
Hunter Allen & Rachel "Ruby" Zambrano - Peaks Coaching GroupAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is designed for athletes looking for more focused and structured training that will help them to get to the next level for a Half or Middle distance Triathlon.
Athletes coming into this plan should be consistently training 7-9 hours per week. The training plan is 20 weeks, averaging ~10 hours per week, with a low of 7 hours and a peak of 14 hours.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:59 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|2:20 hrs||1:19 hrs|
|5:39 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:59 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||2:20 hrs||1:19 hrs|
||5:39 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?