Example triathlon training
Reinout Van Schuylenbergh, PhDAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is an example training plan to give some information about our individualized training plans. Training plans can be power-based and/or heart rate based. We focus on SWOT analysis of the athlete, goal setting, long-term planning and detailed training monitoring. To facilitate integration of the programs in training computers (Polar, Garmin, etc) we design most running and cycling plans with the workout builder.
For more information about a personalized training program, please take a visit at www.triathloncoach.be and fill in the contact form.
Use the coupon code 'TRIEX' to receive this example plan free of charge.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:00 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|4:00 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|6:30 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|0:39 hrs||0:19 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:00 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||4:00 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||6:30 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||0:39 hrs||0:19 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?