Tri - Half-Distance Triathlon Plan (12 weeks)
Vision Quest CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This Half-Dsitance Triathlon Training Plan is intended to help you prepare over the last 12 weeks leading up to your event. The workouts are suitable for beginner and intermediate triathletes who are currently training 4-6 hours a week or more in a mix of swimming, cycling and running. If you do not already have a consistent training routine established, you may want to consider first starting with one of our 8-week Sprint or Olympic distance Triathlon training plans before beginning this half-distance plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?