Half Long Distance 24 Weeks Advanced
Hunter Allen & Peaks Coaching GroupAll plans by this Coach
This plan contains workouts for cycling, running and swimming, and is made for the triathlete that can easily finish any triathlon, but is ready to take it to the next level and finish in the top 10% of their age group. It's not an easy plan, but if you stay focused, do the work, you will be there in the end. You are going to need at least 10 hours a week to make this happen and if you have 14, that's better. I designed this plan so that you could use a power meter, heart rate monitor or pace based device to help you train in the right zones.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:46 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|1:53 hrs||0:55 hrs|
|2:10 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|0:05 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:46 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||1:53 hrs||0:55 hrs|
||2:10 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||0:05 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?