Half Long Distance 24 Weeks Beginner
Hunter Allen & Peaks Coaching GroupAll plans by this Coach
This is the plan for a beginner Triathlete that wants to finish a Half easily and feel good at the end. It's not just a "survival" plan, but a plan that will have you finishing and feeling strong. O.k, you are going to be tired, but you aren't going to be crushed. This plan will require you to use at least 10 hours a week in order to get in the three sports. I have written this so you don't need a power meter, but it will be helpful if you did. You will need a heart rate monitor though. These are the same workouts that I have given my triathletes and I know if you stick with the plan, you'll go great!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:25 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|1:22 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|1:41 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:25 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||1:22 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||1:41 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?