Hunter Allen & Peaks Coaching GroupAll plans by this Coach
This is the plan for a intermediate Triathlete that wants to finish a Half easily and feel strong at the end. You know you can finish a half no worries, but you want to push it a bit and see where the edge of the envelope might be. This plan will require you to use at least 10 hours a week in order to get in the three sports. I have written this so you don't need a power meter, but it will be helpful if you did. You will need a heart rate monitor though. These are the same workouts that I have given my triathletes and I know if you stick with the plan, you'll go great!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.