Tyler Coquelin - Certified TrainingPeaks Lvl 2, Ironman, USAT, FIST Bike Fitter, Personal TrainerAll plans by this Coach
This is a 4-month 1/2 Ironman plan that is specifically designed for you to get to the finish line or get there fast! This plan is designed to get you faster and peak at the right time for your event. A typical week includes three swims, four bikes, and four runs. You have the freedom to adjust to your schedule and availability as well. Athletes should plan on training 5-12 hours a week and have a slight foundation already built up.
What do you get in this plan?
• Email access to the coach
• Training zones for each individual workout.
• Workout sessions fully up-loadable to compatible GPS devices and associated applications such as Garmin Connect, Trainer Road etc
• Periodized training plan that has been proven to achieve race results.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.