Nick SaundersAll plans by this Coach
• Simple 10-week progressive plan
• Ideal for athletes doing their first race
• There are 2 swims, 2 cycles and 3 runs on average per week.
• Structured swim, cycle and run workouts that can upload to a Garmin or similar device
• HR zones set using Joe Friel formula
• Every 3rd week is a recovery week with an option to race
• One moveable day off a week
• Detailed description of each session
Make sure you come up with a nutrition and hydration plan for your longer sessions so that you are prepared for race day.
Aim to be consistent with your training however, if you do get fatigued, either take the day off or do your next session at a very easy intensity. Don't try to make up for any missed sessions.
Email email@example.com for any questions or changes you would like to make to work around your schedule.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.