28 Week Half Distance Fe-Man Triathlon Training Plan Intermediate
Jennifer MeyerAll plans by this Coach
TriSmart Training Systems has created a 28 week complete training plan designed to help a triathlete get ready for their Half Fe-Man Distance (2.1 mile swim, 56 mile bike and 13.1 mile run) "A" Race. TriSmart has geared this program to triathlete that has participated in triathlon for a couple years and has completed a couple Olympic distance triathlons. This triathlete should currently train 6-8 hours a week, run 6-8 miles at a time comfortably, cycle 30 miles comfortably, swim 2000 yards comfortably, and can commit up to 13 hours per week in the hardest weeks. This plan can be used with a heart rate monitor but it is not necessary.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?