Darian SilkAll plans by this Coach
This plan is targeted towards the completion of a 1/2 distance race.
This plan is progressive in nature with a gradual and steady build in intensity and volume throughout a periodized schedule.
This plan is best suited for athletes with good experience with endurance sport training. I would not recommend this plan for a beginner. An athlete who considers themselves "intermediate" could use this program in conjunction with coach support.
Full coaching support is available for this program. Email email@example.com for more info.
All run and bike workouts can be fully integrated with smart trainers through online training platforms (such as TrainerRoad, Zwift etc.) which are able to integrate TrainingPeaks workouts. Please see the TrainingPeaks website for more technical information.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.