24-week Half Iron program Intermediate
Darian SilkAll plans by this Coach
This plan is targeted towards the completion of a 1/2 distance race.
This plan is progressive in nature with a gradual and steady build in intensity and volume throughout a periodized schedule.
This plan is best suited for athletes with some experience with endurance sport training, those who would consider themselves "intermediate" in knowledge or higher. I would not recommend this plan for a beginner unless they had full coach support.
All run and bike workouts can be fully integrated with smart trainers through online training platforms (such as TrainerRoad, Zwift etc.) which are able to integrate TrainingPeaks workouts. Please see the TrainingPeaks website for more technical information.
Full coaching support is also available for this program. Email email@example.com for more info.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:52 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|3:13 hrs||3:30 hrs|
|2:19 hrs||2:10 hrs|
|1:31 hrs||1:15 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:52 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||3:13 hrs||3:30 hrs|
||2:19 hrs||2:10 hrs|
||1:31 hrs||1:15 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?