Base 6 Week Intro to Tri
Nick PatenaudeAll plans by this Coach
This free program is designed to give you an introduction to training for middle or long distance triathlon The program is designed to improve already existent training, and the ideal candidate for this program will have some (though limited) knowledge on how to train for swimming, cycling, running, and strength training.
The program is based purely on RPE (Rating of Perceived Exertion) using a simple 1-10 scale. This means you don't need any fancy equipment, heart rate monitors, or GPS watches to get the work done. A simple stop watch is all you need!
Upon completion of this program, you can request the Testing Protocols from TriNerds by simply reaching out! You will be required to demonstrate proof of your completion of this initial program to a minimum of 80% in order to receive the Free Testing Protocols.
All the best in your journey, and I wish you success!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:14 hrs||0:46 hrs|
|0:50 hrs||1:06 hrs|
|0:58 hrs||1:06 hrs|
|0:22 hrs||0:26 hrs|
|0:32 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:14 hrs||0:46 hrs|
||0:50 hrs||1:06 hrs|
||0:58 hrs||1:06 hrs|
||0:22 hrs||0:26 hrs|
||0:32 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?