Middle Distance 14 Week Heart Rate Based
Jason WalkleyAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for Athetes who use Heart Rate for their sessions.
It is also assuming that you have a good solid fitness base already as It has no period where it eases you in.
Recommended for intermediate and advanced level athletes.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:09 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|4:15 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|4:48 hrs||5:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|1:26 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:09 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||4:15 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||4:48 hrs||5:00 hrs|
||1:26 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?