Outlaw half training plan 20 weeks + e-mail coach access + a 30 minute consultation.
Neil CooperAll plans by this Coach
This is the perfect training plan for someone of a reasonable fitness level to do the Outlaw half triathlon. The plan will build you up in a steady manner reducing the chances of injury. Your swim, bike and run will all improve by increasing speed, strength and endurance. This is perfect for those wanting to complete the course or those wanting to achieve a good time. The sessions are varied and interesting but also based on sports science.
As an added bonus, you are able to contact me for advice and support via e-mail and have a 30 minute consultation.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:34 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:32 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|2:38 hrs||3:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:34 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:32 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||2:38 hrs||3:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?