INTERMEDIATE 70.3 CORK 24 week plan includes email access to Coach, reusable, HR based
Steven Moody, Triathlon Ireland Coach of the year, Training Peak and Ironman U certifiedAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Got an excellent training programme off (Coach Steve) via Training Peaks: Easy to follow prescriptions for endurance, threshold and higher intensity sessions across all three disciplines. It’s got comprehensive instructions for swim drills, stretching for before/after the bike and how much (by duration) S+C work to thrown into the plan which is really useful as a novice.
The plan progressively banks up fitness and strength over the months – I can see my fitness improving gradually week on week and the built-in step-back weeks are helping stave off injury and fatigue. The plan has taken the guess-work out of my training so I’m getting consistently stronger and faster.
A GREAT investment and better value for $ than any of the tri gear/gadgets I’ve bought! . Experience counts.
Click here to read my growing list of testimonials from satisfied clients
Who is this plan for?
This 24 week plan is designed to help any intermediate triathlete build their fitness to be ready for a PB attempt in IRONMAN 70.3 on 14th August 2021.
To be successful with this plan you should have at least a year of triathlon experience including completing an 70.3 distance race to date.
Base or fitness/stamina development = 16 weeks
Build or race specific training = 14 weeks
Taper or readying yourself for race day = 2 week
3 week progression:1 week recovery cycle
What do you get in this plan?
• EXCLUSIVE access to specific mail list that will include regular course specific hints and tips (including finalized Rouvy file of actual course)
• FREE 30 day access to training peaks premium subscription
• FREE strength and conditioning guide
• Unlimited email access to the author
• Training zones using feel, heart rate or pace
• Includes test sessions to map out your specific zones and monitor/re-evaluate throughout phases of plan
• Includes race specific sessions such as bricks and open water swimming sets
• Session details up-loadable to Garmin Connect, Trainer Road, Rouvy and/or Zwift from compatible device
• Ability to re-use your plan as many times as you require
Kick off Emails During checkout, you can check a box to share your email address. By selecting this – this helps me send you an introduction/kick off email with hints/tips and your free 30 day Training Peaks premium coupon. It also gives you access to the best email to ask any questions you have on your training journey!
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:11 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|2:30 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|2:53 hrs||2:06 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:11 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||2:30 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||2:53 hrs||2:06 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor