Triathlon Expert Level- 9 hrs/week
Adam PulfordAll plans by this Coach
Hours per week: 9
Description: This plan is the ultimate way to optimize your physical preparation for triathlon competition. Intended for experienced athletes, this program will sharpen your fitness and skills to ensure your body is capable to obtain personal-best results for an Olympic-distance or Half distance Triathlon.
Disclaimer: Use of this plan is at your own risk—please consult your physician before starting this or any other fitness routine.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?