16 Week Half-IRONMAN®️Distance - Heart Rate Based cycling / Beginner swimmer
David SullivanAll plans by this Coach
- Program for athletes proficient in cycling and running
- Program designed around beginner swimmers
- Cycling intervals are Heart Rate guided
- Running is Heart Rate and Pace guided
- Program follows an 80:20 base to intensity ratio
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?