Steven Moody, Triathlon Ireland Coach of the year, Training Peak and Ironman U certifiedAll plans by this Coach
"Using Coach Steve’s plan allowed me PB in my A race due to effective periodization and recovery"
Read my growing list of testimonials from satisfied clients.
Is this plan for me?
- Assumes athlete has completed a number of 70.3 races and is looking to PB
- Ranges from 6 to 11 hours of training a week
- Includes race specific sessions such as bricks and open water swimming sets
- Typical week = 3 swim, 3 bike, 3 run sessions and 1 rest day
- Works off a 3 week progression:1 week recovery cycle
The plan assumes that the athlete can (on an individual session basis) = swim 1400m (with rests), ride for 60 mins and run for 40 mins.
What is in your plan?
- FREE 30 training peaks premium subscription
- FREE strength and conditioning guide
- EXCLUSIVE access to SMartEnduro knowledge base & closed FB group for additional sources of info
- Unlimited email access to Coach
- Training zones using feel, heart rate, pace and power (power based plans only)
- Test sessions to map out your specific zones and monitor/re-evaluate throughout plan
- Session details sync wiith Garmin Connect, Trainer Road, Rouvy and Zwift for compatible devices
- Ability to re-use your plan as many times as you require
Who is Coach Steve?
Check out how Coach Steve can help you achieve your goals on youtube!
- Over 20 years experience in racing triathlon and road races - 15 x marathon, 8 x IRONMAN, 12 x 70.3
- 2 x 70.3 World championship qualifications
- Over 15 years experience of coaching athletes of all abilities
- IRONMAN, Training Peaks, Tri Sutto and International Triathlon Union Certified coach
- Seller of over 15,000 highly rated plans
- Featured Author on Triathlete.com, IRONMAN and Training Peaks
Kick Off Emails
During checkout, please check the box to share your email address. I need this to send you your kick off email and free 30 day Training Peaks premium coupon. I will also email you hints/tips specific to the relevant part of the plan
Not the right plan for you?
Try my training plan finder to find a plan that might better suit your needs.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?