Beginner Middle Distance Triathlon Programme
Christopher HillAll plans by this Coach
The "Beginner" programme is for the athlete who either is completing this distance for the first time or for the athlete who has limited time available. This programme will allow any athlete to complete their training and Middle Distance Triathlon safely, healthily and confidently.
Depending on your current ability, you should look to complete a minimum of five hours a week of exercise for four to six weeks before starting this programme.
Here at Recovery Lab UK we wish you the every best with your triathlon programme and would love to here about your progress. Don't forget to tag us on your social media platforms @recoverylabuk and use the hashtag #RecoveryLabUK, we would love to support you throughout your journey!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We will answer most questions within 12-24 hours.
Chris from Recovery Lab UK coaches athletes of all levels and abilities and prides himself in sustainable training that fits around your lifestyle.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?