ELEVATE - INTERMEDIATE HALF IRONMAN: 16 WEEKS (Based on Cycling HR + Running HR)
Arthur TongAll plans by this Coach
This plan will help intermediate triathletes prepare to race their fastest half distance triathlon ever in 16 weeks. The structured and specific progression of the workouts in the plan will see to that.
The plan is simple and easy-to-follow. You don't need any prior knowledge about structured training endurance sports to be able to follow it. Everything is clearly explained in the plan.
It is based on heart rate for cycling and running.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?