Jenny Fletcher's 20-week Half Ironman (70.3) Distance Triathlon Program (Based on Power)
(Wingman Coaching)All plans by this Coach
This results proven 24-week program is perfect for athletes who want to perform well and set a PB in their next 70.3 (Half distance Ironman) events.
The Bike workouts are prescribed on Watts so you would need a power meter on your bike.
The Run workouts are prescribed using Heart Rate and Pace zones and you would need a GPS enabled sports watch and a Heart Rate monitor to record pace.
The program includes a Test Week in order to set your training zones and e-mail support if you have questions.
The program peaks at 13 hours during the HELL WEEK before the tapering start.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?