Jenny Fletcher's 20-week Half Ironman (70.3) Distance Triathlon Program (Based on HR)
(Wingman Coaching)All plans by this Coach
This results proven 24-week program is perfect for athletes who want to do their first Ironman 70.3 (Half-distance Ironman events.
You would need a GPS sports watch and Heart Rate monitor for this program as the Bike and Run workouts are prescribed using Heart Rate zones and pace zones.
The program includes a Test Week in order to set your training zones and e-mail support is available if you have questions.
The program also includes free future upgrades which are being done regularly
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?