INTERMEDIATE Half Distance BASE period program
Tony DoddsAll plans by this Coach
This program is generated for people who have some experience in Triathlon, made from myself (Ex Olympic New Zealand professional Triathlete). You should have either already done a Half distance (1.9km swim, 90km bike, 21km run) or have done a few Olympic Triathlons and wanting to go the next step.
This will give you a great base to be able to build on from there!
In this program we have:
- Swim programs
- Recovery weeks
- Specific Base work
It is generated so that you build these weeks, keeping intensity down so you don't get injured, and building a good foundation.
On the recovery weeks, make sure you are getting that rest.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:33 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|3:58 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|2:36 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:30 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:33 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||3:58 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||2:36 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||0:30 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?