20-week Half Ironman (70.3) Distance Triathlon Program (Based on HR)
Coach Stephan Weyers (Wingman Coaching)All plans by this Coach
- Your first Half Ironman!
- Program for athletes with average ability in cycling, swimming and running
- Cycling intervals are Heart Rate guided
- Running is Heart Rate and Pace guided
This results proven 20-week program is perfect for athletes who want to enter their first 70.3 (Half Ironman distance)
The program includes a Test Week in order to set your training zones and e-mail support if you have questions.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:58 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|1:28 hrs||0:50 hrs|
|3:25 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:25 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:58 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||1:28 hrs||0:50 hrs|
||3:25 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||0:25 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?