28 Week Half Iron Triathlon | Intermediate | Email Coach Support Included
Mark SaroniAll plans by this Coach
Winning is a Mindset Not a Spot on the Podium
This Intermediate level plan is made for athletes who want to PR but can't quit their job to train full-time (Yeah, that's all of us). This is our most versatile plan as it will work well for a 6-7 hour finisher who wants to improve their time OR a fast age grouper who has limited time to train & needs every session to count. The workouts are detailed & structured so that no workout goes wasted.
"As far as the program is concerned, I could not be happier. I can honestly say that I am race ready not just to finish but to PR. I can literally see improvement not just in my speed but in how I feel and how confident I am."
- Balanced training load between sport disciplines
- Avg training load of 10-11 hours per week
- Detailed workout instructions
- Consistent strength training & mobility throughout plan
- Race planning & execution tips
- HR monitor
- GPS smart watch
- Swim paddles, pull buoy, & fins
- Access to gym or basic strength equipment
- **A powermeter is recommended but not required
The Ideal Athlete for this Plan Will:
- Want to achieve a PR
- Have completed at least 1 half and/or multiple Olympic distance races
- Need to balance training with a busy work & family schedule
Recommended Prior to Starting
- FOUNDATION Plan
- Unlimited athlete-initiated email support
- Workout exports to Garmin, Zwift, & other platforms
📩 Additional Information
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?