16 weeks maintenance polarized
Peter NaegeliAll plans by this Coach
this plan is designed for this particular time... it is to keep you in shape while not being able to race, and while it is sometimes difficult to find the motivation to train without a specific goal. of course the sessions have to be adapted according to your countries laws and recommandations. i have included swim sessions, if pools are open, otherwise they have to be substituted by strength sessions or Pilates i.e. almost all sessions are structured and may be uploaded to your device (Garmin). if you have any questions please e mail me.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?