Derek StoneAll plans by this Coach
2020 Virtual Training Plan for April 6th-12th. Come join for Zwift group rides and some additional motivation! Zoom calls for Q&A as well! You will need to download Zello on your mobile device for group chats during the virtual bike rides. Also, download Zoom for the video conference. When you purchase the week plan (virtual camp) See the instructions on Monday's calendar.
This Week should be applied to April 6th-12th
Monday- AM Run PM virtual group ride
Tuesday- Off (Zoom Q&A at 6PM Central)
Wednesday- AM Bike workout PM Run
Thursday- AM Key Run Workout PM Virtual Bike Ride
Friday- AM Virtual Bike Ride PM Run
Saturday- AM Key Bike Workout Afternoon Long Run
Sunday- AM Long Ride w/ Brick (PM Zoom Q&A)
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?