Carly GuggemosAll plans by this Coach
This plan is intended for athletes who are unable to train outside of their home due to the COVD-19 virus. The plan is 4 weeks in duration and requires an indoor bike with trainer, access to running and weights.
The details of the week:
- Bikes are built using power
- Runs are built using heart rate
- 2 bike/week
- 3 runs/week (one brick run)
- 2 body weight strength training sessions/week
- 1 strength training session with weights
During this time be sure to follow the recommendations of the CDC and be smart about your training:
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?