AP RacingAll plans by this Coach
This strength training program is a 12 week strength program that can be used as part of your triathlon training program. It is intended to be used during all phases of training.
This program is also intended as a supplement to swim training while pools and facilities are closed. If you can not access your pool, you can use any of these workouts as a supplement to help build sport specific strength for swimming, biking, and running.
Please note: because this is a free program(AP Racing athletes) or reduced rate program, there are no accompanying videos or tutorials. With that, if you have difficulty with a workout, terminology, or an exercise, they are all readily available on youtube or you can email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Best of luck and let me know if you have any questions!!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.