AP RacingAll plans by this Coach
This strength training program should be administered at your own discretion based on your current level of fitness and goals.
As with any strength training plan, being smart about its implementation as well as the execution of movements is paramount. Maintain slow, controlled movements and listen to your body as. you build throughout the workouts.
This program can be implemented during any phase of your triathlon training. All workouts and exercises are body weight only exercises and/or use a TRX device. If you do not have a TRX device, you can use a similar piece of equipment or supplement with body weight only movements.
Please note: because this is a free program(AP Racing athletes) or reduced rate program, there are no accompanying videos or tutorials. With that, if you have difficulty with a workout, terminology, or an exercise, they are all readily available on youtube or you can email me directly at: email@example.com
Best of luck and let me know if you have any questions!!
For a more robust strength training program and specific help with your strength training, check out our offerings from our AP Racing Strength Team:
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.