Coach DaveAll plans by this Coach
Plan Overview: Half Distance
• 4 weeks
• 6 workouts per week (2 swim / 2 run / 2 bike)
• 2 rest days per week
• run with heart rate (threshold heart rate – THR)
• bike with heart rate (threshold heart rate – THR)
• maximum 10% increase of the training volume to avoid overtraining
• four week cycle / every 4th week is recovery
• structured workouts
• training sessions can be downloaded automatically to your Garmin watch, Zwift and other apps
• Email support for questions or help with using the plan
• Reusable plan (including updates)
The plan fits for you, if You…:
✅ have trained an average of at least 7 hours per week for the last 3 months
✅ can run at least 110 minutes and cycle 180 minutes
✅ can swim at least 70 minutes
✅ are healthy
✅ are ready to train 6 times a week
✅ have a sports watch to track your heart rate
Do you have any questions? Then just write to me now!
Your Coach Dave
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.