Pinnacle MultisportAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for experienced triathletes with at least 2 years racing who wish to improve their speed work with lots of interval, threshold and VO2 workouts. The aim is to build on and already good triathlon foundation and who's body can take continual training with limited recovery. The plan is 12 weeks race periodization with recovery in week 4 and week 9 and self tests to monitor progress and adjust thresholds. To finish with a 2 week race phase before a taper week to race day. Weekly volume ranges from 12 to 15 hours, except for the recovery weeks
The cycling workouts are to be undertaken on a smart trainer and are specific to you improving your weaknesses and increasing your time training endurance in the sweet spot zone.
By week 12 you will have excellent race prep fitness and be ready to race your A priority 113 km middle distance triathlon.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.