Pinnacle MultisportAll plans by this Coach
This is a 16 week plan for the beginner who us looking looking to complete a 113km Middle Distance Triathlon for the first time.
You are expected to have some base level of fitness, be able to swim 500m, to cycle 15kms and to be able to run 5km
Weekly volume increases from 7 to 12 hour, which includes for a recovery week every fourth week when training is reduced to aid recovery and increase fitness and uses common language to describe the workouts and is easy to follow. The plan is based on heart rate zones and is explained on day 1 of the plan how to calculate them.
With that in mind, lets get started and get you to the start line feeling prepared and confident that you can achieve your goal
By the end of the 16 weeks you will be confident enough to undertake your first 113 km middle distance triathlon
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?