Shannon BarrasAll plans by this Coach
This is a great plan for someone who wants to do their first long course race. It assumes that you have already been running and biking and swimming a bit. At the beginning of this plan you should have a running base developed where you are comfortable running for 6 miles without stopping. You should be able to bike 20-25 miles non-stop, and swim 1000 yards (stopping is allowed on the swim). You also have email access to me to ask any questions that you may have. Enjoy
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.