Triathlon: Strength & Foundation | Intermediate | 8 Week
Mark SaroniAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Winning is a Mindset Not a Spot on the Podium
Our training plans are designed & built with one thing in mind, the success of our athletes. Start your journey to high performance today.
Wondering if this plan is right for you?
CONTACT us & we'll help you make the right decision
- For intermediate level triathletes who want to build a solid base of strength & fitness during the offseason OR before purchasing a race specific training plan
- The athlete should be able to handle 8-12 hours of training per week
- Emphasis on strength training, mobility, & force generation
- Bike power meter
- GPS smart watch
- HR monitor
- Swim paddles, pull buoy, & fins
- Access to basic strength & mobility equipment (stretch cords, free weights)
- Unlimited athlete-initiated email support
- Detailed workout instructions
- Mental coaching & education
- Strength & mobility
- Nutritional guidelines
- Personal coach assigned to YOU
- Coach-initiated monthly review
- Athlete-initiated schedule changes (2x/month)
- Free 15 min pre-race phone consultation
- CONTACT us to add this option
- $8/wk or less!
- See all our FOUNDATION Plans
"The program gets five stars from me. At the end of the day, what matters is performance: Did I improve? Am I faster? Am I stronger? Do I feel better? The answer to these questions is a resounding yes."
-Pablo Bueno: IM Texas Finisher
"Coach Mark is exceptional! Because of his coaching, I am able to compete again in a sport I love. I greatly appreciate & value his professionalism, dedication, & expertise."
-Kathleen O'Shea: Track & Field Athlete
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:55 hrs||1:10 hrs|
|4:32 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|0:10 hrs||0:10 hrs|
|1:29 hrs||0:55 hrs|
|1:32 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:55 hrs||1:10 hrs|
||4:32 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||0:10 hrs||0:10 hrs|
||1:29 hrs||0:55 hrs|
||1:32 hrs||1:00 hrs|