Shannon BarrasAll plans by this Coach
This is the plan I use when I have raced successfully at the long course events. Its best for the athlete who is experienced and is looking for a Worlds slot. It is best for someone who feels good in all three disciplines. The expectation is that you are beginning this program with a solid base. That you are running 10-15 miles a week, biking 50-60 miles a week, and swimming 6k yards or meters. If you purchase this plan, feel free to reach out to me via email for limited support, or full support if you choose to hire a coach. I am an older athlete so there is plenty of rest scheduled into the plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?