BEGINNER 70.3 12 week BASE/maintenance plan includes email access to Coach, reusable, HR based
Steven Moody, Triathlon Ireland Coach of the year, Training Peak and Ironman U certifiedAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
AS SUCH THIS PLAN WILL ALLOW YOU MAINTAIN FITNESS & BUILD STRENGTH UNTIL YOU ARE ABLE TO RETURN TO A RACE SPECIFIC PLAN
HAPPY TO OFFER FREE ADVICE ON HOW TO DO THIS AT THE TIME VIA EMAIL
IN ADDITION, AS PART OF YOUR KICK OFF EMAIL, I WILL INCLUDE SWIM SPECIFIC SWIM REPLACEMENT STRENGTH EXERCISES THAT CAN BE DONE AT HOME IN CASE YOU HAVE NO ACCESS TO A POOL
Thanks to following Coach Steve's plan in 2017 - I was able to take 45 mins off my 1st 70:3 time in Dublin - buzzing!
Click here to read my growing list of testimonials from satisfied clients
Base Training is where we develop your endurance/stamina. If you were a car – think of this phase as making the engine!
This 12 week plan will help any beginner triathlete maintain their 70.3 fitness in the off season or prepare for their first 70.3 a few months down the line.
Each swim/cycle/run session is clearly laid out in terms of what the athlete needs to do and when best to do the sessions either by pace, HR and/or power as appropriate.
What do you get in this plan?
• FREE 30 day access to training peaks premium subscription
• FREE strength and conditioning guide
• EXCLUSIVE access to SMartEnduro knowledge base with articles on how to better manage training, tri-life balance and racing performances
• Unlimited email access to the author
• Training zones using feel, heart rate or pace
• Includes test sessions to map out your specific zones and monitor/re-evaluate throughout plan
• Includes race specific sessions such as bricks and open water swimming sets
• Session details up-loadable to Garmin Connect, Trainer Road, Rouvy and/or Zwift from compatible device
• Ability to re-use your plan as many times as you require
Kick off Emails During checkout, you can check a box to share your email address. By selecting this – this helps me send you an introduction/kick off email with hints/tips and your free 30 day Training Peaks premium coupon. It also gives you access to the best email to ask any questions you have on your training journey!
Not the right plan for you?
Click here to use my training plan finder to find a plan that might better suit your needs.
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:16 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|2:11 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|1:34 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:16 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||2:11 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||1:34 hrs||1:00 hrs|