ADVANCED 70.3 12 week plan includes email access to Coach, reusable, HR based
Steven Moody Triathlon Ireland Coach of the year, Training Peak and Ironman U certifiedAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
“Coach Steve’s plan I purchased on training peaks has been wonderful and led to PBs in the run and bike in my Sprint and Olympic distance races. He has also been so responsive and helpful via email if I have needed to clarify a workout or adapt something. Highly recommended!”
Click here to read my growing list of testimonials from satisfied clients
This 12 week plan will help any advanced triathlete to competitively finish their first half ironman distance race or to improve on a previous HIM time based on between 8 - 14 hours training a week..
Each swim/cycle/run session is clearly laid out in terms of what the athlete needs to do and when best to do the sessions either by pace, HR and/or power as appropriate.
Base/endurance building phase = 6 weeks
Build/race specific phase = 5 weeks
Taper = 1 week
3 week progression:1 week recovery cycle
What do you get in this plan?
• FREE 30 day access to training peaks premium subscription
• FREE strength and conditioning guide
• EXCLUSIVE access to SMartEnduro knowledge base with articles on how to better manage training, tri-life balance and racing performances
• Unlimited email access to the author
• Training zones using feel, heart rate or pace
• Includes test sessions to map out your specific zones and monitor/re-evaluate throughout plan
• Includes race specific sessions such as bricks and open water swimming sets
• Session details up-loadable to Garmin Connect, Trainer Road, Rouvy and/or Zwift from compatible device
• Ability to re-use your plan as many times as you require
Kick off Emails During checkout, you can check a box to share your email address. By selecting this – this helps me send you an introduction/kick off email with hints/tips and your free 30 day Training Peaks premium coupon. It also gives you access to the best email to ask any questions you have on your training journey!
Not the right plan for you?
Click here to use my training plan finder to find a plan that might better suit your needs.
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:14 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|2:51 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|4:17 hrs||4:04 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:14 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||2:51 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||4:17 hrs||4:04 hrs|