Phil's Advanced IRONMAN® 70.3® for MASTERS (12~14 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 06 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Expertly Designed For Advanced MASTERS Triathletes.
"My fitness & confidence has really improved. At 59 I am getting faster & faster!" Bob Taylor, 2018
"I am completely thrilled with my plan. Its affordable and doable for us age groupers!" Lisa Sharpe, 2019
Read more >>
Read "Why Use A Masters Plan" for more about this plan. Key features:
- Progress from 11:45 to 13:45 hrs of training per week
- 3 swims, 3 rides and 4 runs per week
- 1 strength session and 1-2 days off
- The 3rd week is active recovery
- Brick workouts and open water swims
- There is a fitness test at the start of your plan
- Train using HR, Feel, Power or Pace
- Screenshot of the first 2 weeks (JPG)
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
OR Save Money as a MyProCoach™ UNLIMITED Athlete!
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Nonstop email coach support
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
- Visit our website for all our Masters Half IRONMAN 70.3 Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:23 hrs||1:10 hrs|
|2:18 hrs||1:45 hrs|
|3:55 hrs||3:15 hrs|
|0:26 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:23 hrs||1:10 hrs|
||2:18 hrs||1:45 hrs|
||3:55 hrs||3:15 hrs|
||0:26 hrs||0:40 hrs|