HALF TRI LEVEL 1 (PWR/PACE)
Parker Performance TrainingAll plans by this Coach
This plan utilizes TrainingPeaks workout builder to determine pacing, export workouts to Garmin and Wahoo head units, and to be used in Zwift or a Wahoo Kickr. It is necessary to be able to swim 500 yards, ride for 45 minutes, and run for 30 minutes several days per week to begin this plan. This first several weeks utilize a base strategy to reduce injury and prepare for increased training load later in the plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?