Simple Ironman 70.3 Plan | 18 Weeks
Griffin JaworskiAll plans by this Coach
Hello athlete! Coach Griffin here,
I'm excited you found this plan! If your goal is to cross the finish line while staying healthy and staying focused on the big picture, this is for you. Training doesn't have to be overly complicated to be effective. In fact, the most important determinant of success in sport is consistency!
With this plan, you'll get daily emails that include time/distance targets for the three triathlon disciplines. Plus, you'll also get our awesome resource guides to help keep you healthy, confident, and motivated to reach your goal!
You'll progress gradually as you approach race day and be ready for an amazing experience that you can share with your support crew as you celebrate down the red carpet!
I look forward to hearing about your journey!
"Hard things take time to do, impossible things take a little longer." - Percy Cerutty
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:02 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|3:54 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|2:36 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:02 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||3:54 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||2:36 hrs||2:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?