AP RacingAll plans by this Coach
Let's Get Started
This plan was based on my experiences racing and preparing for triathlon racing and the lessons I have learned along the way. We will teach you a smart approach to continuous improvement.
This is a Training Plan for athletes who have previous racing/training experience and whom are proficient in all 3 disciplines.
It is designed where you can insert races into the schedule at various points by simple removing the training sessions for that week and inserting the 'race week' workouts from the week of your 'A' event.
Check out more training and coaching options at:
AP RACING TEAM AND COACHING OPTIONS.
For a detailed plan description, training guide, key terminology and more resources, please check out these articles and pages:
Live Your Dreams,
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.