Ironman Certified Coach Joel de Bem. With athletes in more than 18 countries around the worldAll plans by this Coach
The complexity of training science requires the understanding and application of a coach with experience and knowledge to apply it. But probably the main question we should ask ourselves when we begin a preparation is:
Why do we train? How to measure intensity?
The most obvious answer would be that we intended to improve our conditioning, right? But how do we do that?
And how can we measure this improvement in our training?
If you have reached these issues, we can help you.
And we will take 100% of the use of this tool that is Training Peaks.
This product can be purchased at any time. It is your opportunity to show our ironman certified coach your plans, giving your feedback so we can structure the best planning for you. Ask your questions to make sure you are on the right track.
After your purchase, contact us. We will send you a link so that you can log in to our coach account.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?