Rock Star Triathlete Academy 24 Week Intermediate Half Iron Distance Plan
Ben GreenfieldAll plans by this Coach
This complete 24-week training plan for a Half-Iron Distance Triathlon is designed for the intermediate triathlete who has some experience in triathlon but wants to get faster!
The plan is available for FREE to all Rock Star Triathlete Academy members, along with forum Q&A and coach call-in support. For this option, just go to http://www.rockstartriathlete.com .
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:45 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|0:07 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|0:30 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:45 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||0:07 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||0:30 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?