Paul GardnerAll plans by this Coach
Sport: TRIATHLON 70.3
Includes Strength and Conditioning, Plyo, Warm ups and Cool downs AND 70.3 BRICK SESSIONS
Distance | Event: 70.3 Race [6-9 hours per week]
Suitable for: Age Group | Performance ONLY HEART RATE BASED
You will be a long-term athlete, experienced and proficient in your sport and used to training regularly but maybe with little structure or accountability. This programme is suitable for an athlete at the top of their game wanting marginal improvements that make a real difference in their biking ability
These performance programmes and their data driven rationale and integral fitness ramp rates will ensure you can become the best you can be with many protocols taken from the UK’s high-performance centres.
The plan includes optional bike sessions and is structured on early to midweek speed work, and end of week / weekend longer endurance oriented bike sessions. Mid programme you'll be doing bricks mid week, and towards the end you'll be doing outdoor bricks over longer rides with a race simulation to end. The programme also includes an alternate race taper week for you to do if you are using this plan right up to race day. YOU WILL NEED AN HR MONITOR OR DEVICE
What you get:
• Video introduction and Welcome
• Full test protocols for benchmarking and improvement, plus retesting sessions
• One-minute videos on Training Peaks set up and use, plus how-to PDF
• Information on all links to connect your training device and Training Peaks+
• Full how to use PDF guides on sweat rates, racing, bike handling and much more
• Free Run Technique Video Library on YouTube
• ALL sessions based on YOUR fitness, pace, heart rate or power metrics
• Inbuilt ‘progression’ challenge, sessions get more challenging the fitter you get
• Full illustrated guides on all strength and conditioning sessions
• A plan based on your chosen way of measuring your effort and improvement
• A programme based not on hours, but on fitness progression for your chosen event
• An invitation to the closed group Racestronger Facebook pages where you can share experiences, ask questions and find out more relating to your training
All our plans offer proven results, and have been used by elites to novice level athletes in multi- discipline to single sport to achieve personal bests and outstanding performances. Race proven by the Lovetri |Swimwerkx team and hundreds of athletes worldwide. The library features full multi-discipline programmes and ‘boost’ programmes, allowing you to focus on your favourite sport or the one you want to improve the most.
AG, POWER & Performance plans on racestronger.com http://bit.ly/agegroup
Bike POWER based plans on Training Peaks http://bit.ly/power_me_up
All Bike Plans on racestronger.com http://bit.ly/bike_stronger
All Tri Bike Plans on Training Peaks http://bit.ly/tribikeplans
Like and Join on Facebook! http://bit.ly/racestrongerteam
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?